Easy M&M Chocolate Fudge
Just as the name suggests, this recipe for Easy M&M Chocolate Fudge is very simple to make with just 4 ingredients. Perfect for the holiday gift giving.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Cooling time2 hrs
Total Time15 mins
Course: Chocolate, Dessert
Servings: 25 pieces
- 12 ounce Semi sweet chocolate chip about 2 Cups
- 14 ounce Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 20 pieces M&M candy to place on top
Layer a 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and butter the paper. I also left an overhang on wither side for easier lifting of the fudge after it sets.
In a heavy bottom pan, add the chocolate chips and the condensed milk along with butter.
Place it on low heat and let the chocolate melt. Using a spatula keep stirring to evenly melt the chocolate.
Make sure that you keep the heat in low when melting the chocolate.
Once the mixture is smooth, quickly pour it on to the prepared pan and spread it.
Place the M&M candies on top pressing it lightly to set. If preferred, you could also quickly mix the M&M candies into the melted chocolate mixture before pouring it on the pan to set.
Let the Chocolate Fudge cool down to room temperature.
Cover it loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for couple of hours to completely set.
Once the Easy M&M Chocolate Fudge has set, remove it from the pan and cut it into desired size. Use a sharp knife to cut through the fudge.
- Use good quality chocolate to make the fudge. I like a mix of semi sweet and milk but you can use any of your choice.
- Using chocolate chips is a great option to make this fudge as they melt evenly.
- Make sure to melt the chocolate in low flame to ensure we have a smooth mixture. The fudge tastes way better when it is smooth and melts in the mouth.
- Definitely leave a parchment sheet overhang as it makes it so much easier to remove the fudge when it hardens.
- Use any kind of candy or nuts or chocolate chip on top.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg