4 Ingredients Fruit Salad with Mango Pulp
Desserts are my weakness and I am sure many will agree with me. Give this 4 Ingredients Fruit Salad with Mango Pulp a try to satisfy your sweet tooth along with a good serving of fruit.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 3 cups Mixed fruits I used 1 apple, 1 banana, few grapes and strawberries – 3 cups (chopped)
- 15 oz Mango pulp About 1/2 a can
- 7 oz Sweetened condensed milk about half a can
- 3/4 cup Whipped cream more or less based on how creamy you want it
In a large bowl combine the mango pulp, condensed milk and the whipped cream.
Whisk it well to make it smooth and creamy.
Wash and chop all the fruits to bite size pieces and add it to the mango pulp mixture.
Mix it gently, cover and refrigerate for few hours before serving.
Expert tips and FAQ's
- Fresh mango pulp would work great in the recipe. I use canned pulp as they are available more easily.
- Use good quality mango pulp for the fruit salad recipe for the best mango flavor.
- Use as many or as little variety of fruits. I have used apples, grapes, oranges, bananas and berries in the recipe.
- Chopped nuts can also be used for crunch in the salad.
- We can make it a day before and refrigerated until ready to serve. This makes it very easy to make for large parties.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 2199IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 9mg