Spicy Peanut sauce
A delicious and simple to make spicy peanut sauce that is perfect to serve with spring rolls or dumplings.
- Smooth peanut butter – 3 tbsp
- Chunky peanut butter – 1 tbsp can be substituted with smooth
- Coconut milk – ¼ cup more if your prefer thinner sauce
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Brown sugar – 2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper – ½ tsp
- Lime juice – 1 tbsp freshly squeezed
- Crushed peanuts – for garnish
Combine all the ingredients (except the crushed peanuts) in a small sauce pan.
Cook it on low heat, stirring continuously. Let the mixture come to a simmer and then turn off the flame.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with crushed peanuts.