Spicy Watermelon Juice
Summer is a great time to explore different juices and this Spicy Watermelon Juice is the perfect recipe to beat the heat with the seasonal fruit.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 4 cups Watermelon cubes
- ½ cup Ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon Red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon Chaat Masala
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 7-8 Mint leaf
Chop the watermelon into cubes and add it to the blender jar. I made individual servings of the juice. (step 1)
Add mint leaves to the blender. (step 2)
Add the sugar (if needed) (step 3) along with red chili powder (step 4), Chaat Masala (step 5) and salt (step 6).
Add ice cubes if using to the blender jar along with the rest of the ingredients. (step 7)
Blend everything together until it is smooth. (step 8)
Strain the juice using a strainer (step 9 & 10). This step is optional and you can choose to leave the drink as is.
Pour it on top of ice and garnish with a piece of mint and serve cold (step 11 & 12).
Expert Tips and FAQ's
- Any kind of watermelon can be used for the recipe. If the fruit is not too sweet, we can add some sugar for flavor.
- This is a great recipe to make with excess watermelon. If you don't want to make the drink right away, freeze the excess watermelon cubes and then use it when needed.
- Spices are optional and can be adjusted based on your liking.
- Mint can be replaces with cilantro for a different flavor.
- You can choose to strain the pulp or leave it intact. I strained the pulp as my boys liked it that way.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1953IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg