– Measure all the ingredients and keep it close. Have a large, deep pot with a lid ready. Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper and keep it ready.
– Heat the coconut oil in medium heat. Add 3 corn kernels to the oil and wait for it to pop. – Once all the 3 kernels pop, add the remaining corn kernels with sugar and mix to combine.
– Cover the pot with the lid and let the popping begin. – Shake the pit for 3 seconds and replace it on heat for 3 seconds.
– The shaking of the pot is quite an arm exercise, but worth it. – Once the popping slows down and transfer the popcorn to the prepared sheet right away. Also, transfer it right away to stop the cooking process.
– Let the popcorn cool for few seconds and then separate them. Let them cool completely. – Store them in an air tight container to retain the crispness.
This Kettle Corn Popcorn can be made is less than 10 minutes.