– 1 small Red onion or ½ large (coarsely chopped) – 4 medium Roma / plum tomatoes coarsely chopped – 1 large Jalapeno seeds removed – 2 cloves Garlic roughly chopped – ½ bunch cilantro coarsely chopped – 1 can Diced tomato 14 oz can – 1 teaspoon Salt Or as needed – 2 tablespoon Lemon juice freshly squeezed
– Coarsely chop the onions, tomatoes, garlic and cilantro. – Make sure to remove the seeds from the jalapeños depending on how spicy you want your salsa.
– Place the chopped ingredients in this order inside the food processor bowl. First goes in the onion, then the jalapeno and then garlic. After this the tomatoes (fresh and canned) aling with cilantro, lemon juice and salt goes inside the bowl.
– Run the food processor in short intervals until the ingredients are well blended.
– Serve the salsa right away or chill for sometime and serve with chips.