Masala Chaas | Spiced Buttermilk
If you are looking for something refreshing to drink that is healthy and aids digestion, then this Masala Chaas | Spiced Buttermilk is something you have to try.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups Cold Water
- 2 Green chili adjust based on your liking
- ½ cup Cilantro
- ½ inch Ginger
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- Salt as needed
Combine all the ingredients mentioned above in a blender and blend to a smooth consistency.
Serve right away sprinkled with a little bit more cumin powder or chill until ready to serve.
You can make a large quantity of this and refrigerate to consume through the day.
Expert Tips and FAQ's
- Start with fresh homemade yogurt for the best flavored buttermilk.
- Make a large batch to use through the day. It is very healthy and lower in calories than many commercial drinks.
- The flavorings can be adjusted based on your preference.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 391IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 1mg