Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade
Summer heat calls for refreshing drinks and this fruity watermelon raspberry lemonade is just perfect for that. This is a very simple recipe made with fresh fruits.
- 6 cups Seedless watermelon cubed
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup Water
- Ice – to serve
Place watermelon, raspberries and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add sugar and lemon juice. Stir well until the sugar dissolves. I strained the juice, since it was a little too thick for my liking, but you could leave it as is in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
Serve the Lemonade over ice in glasses garnished with more fruit.
Expert Tips and FAQ's
- Use any kind of berry that you have in hand to make this lemonade.
- I usually buy a large watermelon and freeze some fruit to make this lemonade with the frozen watermelon cubes.
- Frozen berries work wonderful in this recipe.
- You could use bottled lemon juice to make the lemonade, but fresh ones tastes the best.
- I used glasses that are sugar coated to make it more fun to serve this lemonade.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 1297IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg