– Peel and grate the cucumber in a bowl and keep aside.
– Grind together the roasted peanuts, green chilies and cilantro into a smooth paste. If needed add a little water when grinding. If you do not have roasted peanuts, roast it in a pan until slightly brown, cool it down and then grind it with other ingredients.
– Add the ground paste to the grated cucumbers along with required salt and mix it well. If using salted peanuts, keep that in mind when adding the salt.
– Now add the thick curd to the cucumber mixture and mix it well. – Heat a tiny pan with oil and add the cumin seed s to it. Let it sputter and then add this to the raita. Serve with Biriyani, pulao or roti’s.
– Add the grated coconut and then mix well. – Turn off the heat and then serve.