– Farro – Cucumber diced – Cherry tomatoes – Roasted Red Peppers – Parsley finely – Red onion – Feta Cheese – Salt – Tahini – Red wine Vinegar – Olive Oil – Lemon Juice – Garlic – Salt – Pepper
– Rinse the farro under running water, drain and place it in a pan. Add water, salt and bring it to a boil. – Simmer the flame and let the farro cook until it is cooked, and the liquid has all been absorbed.
– Let the Farro cool down to room temperature before we assemble the salad. – In the meantime, chop all the vegetables and have them all ready.
– Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or a jar and mix it all together until they are well combined. – The vinaigrette could be used right away or refrigerated until ready to use. Mix well when using it later as the tahini tends to settle down a bit.
– Combine all the chopped vegetables along with the cooled down farro. – Pour the Tahini Vinaigrette over the salad and mix to combine. – Check for the seasoning and adjust based on your preference.