– Wash and wipe the green chilies and cut them into roundels. I have not deseeded them as the variety I used was not very spicy.
– In a pan, heat the oil. Then add the mustard seeds, fennel seeds and Asafetida.
– Fry and then add the turmeric powder and the green chilies.
– Sauté and then add the salt. Mix well and then cover the pan and cook the chilies until they are slightly soft.
– Cook and then turn off the flame. – Let it cool down entirely and then transfer it to a glass jar and store in the refrigerator.