– Shred the parotta into small pieces. – Heat a wide pan and add the shredded parotta in it. Now toast the parotta pieces until they are golden brown. – Transfer the pieces to a bowl and keep them aside.
– In the same pan, heat oil and sauté all the ingredients mentioned under the masala items. Let cool down a bit and then grind into a smooth paste.
– In the same pan heat the remaining oil. Sauté the chopped onions until translucent and then add the bell pepper. Fry it.
– Now add the ground masala paste, tomato sauce/ketchup and the required salt and fry it until the masala becomes aromatic.
– Now add the shredded parotta pieces and mix it well. Add water if the mixture appears too dry. Cook and then garnish with cilantro.
– Serve mixed parotta hot with raita!