– 3 cups Mixed fruits I used 1 apple, 1 banana, few grapes and strawberries – 3 cups (chopped)– 15 oz Mango pulp About ½ a can– 7 oz Sweetened condensed milk about half a can– ¾ cup Whipped cream more or less based on how creamy you want it
– In a large bowl combine the mango pulp, condensed milk and the whipped cream.
– Whisk it well to make it smooth and creamy.
– Wash and chop all the fruits to bite size pieces and add it to the mango pulp mixture.
– Mix it gently, cover and refrigerate for few hours before serving.