– All-Purpose flour – Baking Soda – Baking powder – Salt – Unsalted butter Softened (2 sticks) – Granulated Sugar – Brown Sugar Packed – Vanilla Extract – Eggs Large – Semi-Sweet chocolate chips – Nuts Optional (chopped)
– Preheat the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and keep it aside. – Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Mix well and keep it aside until needed.
– Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. – Add the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
– Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix well. – Add the chocolate chips and stir well to combine. – Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoon on the prepared baking sheet. Place this baking sheet on top of the other baking sheet.
– I bake one tray at a time and rotate the tray once in-between for even browning. – Let stand and then transfer the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely. – Store in an airtight container.