– Preheat the oven and line the standard muffin tins with liner and grease them lightly. – In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients; all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, nutmeg and salt.
– Measure the milk and add it to another bowl. Add the sour cream, melted butter and orange juice in the same bowl and whisk well to combine. Also add the orange zest and the lemon zest to the wet ingredients and mix.
– Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently combine to mix.
– Fill the prepared muffin pans.
– Remove the muffins on to a cooling rack and let cool slightly before serving.