– Remove the seeds from the jackfruit and grind the fruit into a smooth pulp without adding any water.
– In a pan, roast the semolina until it turns aromatic.
– In the meantime, measure the jaggery in a sauce pan. Add the jackfruit pulp to the pan and heat it to dissolve the jaggery.
– Let the semolina and the jackfruit mixture cool down to room temperature. – Now add the baking soda, baking powder and the grated coconut to the semolina. Add the jackfruit mixture along with raisins and mix gently.
– Line the muffin tins with liners or grease the pans. Fill the muffin tins.
– Bake in a preheated oven until the toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
– Cool completely on rack. Enjoy!