– Grate the radish and then add all the spices and salt to it. Mix it well and keep it aside for about 10 mins.
– You will see that the radish would have let out lot of moisture.
– Now add the aata to the grated radish and mix it well. Leave this aside and then sprinkle very little water and knead to make soft dough. Leave the dough to rest. – Divide the dough into equal sized balls and then roll them into parathas using little flour to dust while rolling.
– Cook it on medium flame applying little oil on both sides. Cook it until they are golden brown on both sides.
– Serve hot with some pickle and yogurt. My husband loves to eat this with some sweet mango pickle.