– All purpose flour – Cornstarch – Baking Powder Use fresh Baking powder – Eggs large and at room temperature – cup Yogurt – Tap to see more ...
– Preheat the oven. Line a muffin tin with liners or grease it well and keep it aside. – In a large bowl, add the eggs and sugar and mix well using a whisk or an electric beater. We could also make this in a stand mixer. But just a regular whisk and some muscle strength will do the job fine.
– Now add the oil and yogurt and mix it well. – Add the rose water and cardamom powder and mix. – In another bowl, sift together the flours; all-purpose flour and cornstarch, and baking powder. I use a sieve directly over the bowl with wet ingredients.
– Mix it gently with the whisk or use a spatula to combine the dry ingredients with the wet. Do not over mix. Just combine until well incorporated. – Using a ice cream scoop or a cookie scoop, scoop the muffin mixture onto the prepared muffin tins. Fill it a little over ¾th.
– Bake it in a preheated oven. Just change the setting to lower temperature and let the muffins continue baking. – Tip - Baking the muffins at a higher temperature in the begiining and then lowering the temperature for the rest of the baking period makes the muffin form a beautiful dome on top.
– When the muffins are done, they will be golden brown in color. Insert a toothpick in the center of a muffin to see if it comes out clean. – Let the muffins rest and then remove them and let it cool completely on a wire rack.