– Cauliflower florets removed – Olive oil – Cumin powder – Lemon juice – Cilantro finely chopped – Salt – Pepper – Tap to see more ...
– Preheat the oven. – Remove the florets carefully from the head and place them in a colander. Try to remove large chunks of the florets instead of making them small. Rinse the florets well under running water and let it drain for few minutes.
– Now cut the florets into bite size pieces. I tried to chop it in such way that each floret had a flat side to it. This way when we place the flat side down, it helps in roasting the florets faster. – Place the chopped pieces in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin powder. Mix it well.
– Place the florets, flat side down on a slightly greased baking sheet or a foil lined baking sheet. If there are any smaller pieces, leave it in the bowl and just place the uniform large pieces on the sheet. – Bake them for about 25 minutes, or until the florets are lightly roasted.
– After drizzle the lemon juice on the florets. Mix it to combine and then return to the oven. – Remove the sheet from the oven and add the cilantro. Toss it once and then serve the oven roasted cauliflower warm.