18 hours 40 m
– Wash and soak the quinoa, both the rice, urad dal and methi seeds together in enough water for about 6 hours. – Grind the ingredients in a wet grinder until very smooth.
– Transfer the batter to a large container. Add salt needed. – Depending on how warm the place is where you live, it could take anywhere from 8 to 24 hours to ferment.
– Gently mix the batter. – Heat a pan, pour a heaped ladle full of batter in the center of the pan and spread it in circle to form a thin dosa / crepe.
– Pour about a teaspoon of oil around the dosa and flip over to the other side. – To make crispy dosa, make sure that the heat is in medium and you spread the batter thin.
– I served the Quinoa Dosai with Peanut chutney and dosai milagai podi.