find the cast iron pan to do the job just fine.
Ingredients to make Cheese Quesadilla – To make 4 quesadillas
- Tortilla (flour or corn) – 4 (I used the burrito size)
- Cheese (Mexican blend) – 1 cup (¼ cup for each quesadilla)
- Non stick oil spray
- Prepare the salsa as per the recipe and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat the pan and spray some oil. Now place a tortilla on the pan and heat it until light brown spots appear.
- Now flip the tortilla and fill one half of it with ¼th cup of cheese.
- Fold the tortilla over (makes a semi circle) and then press it down with a spatula. You will notice that the cheese starts to melt.
Flip the tortilla over and cook on the other side too.
- Now using a pizza cutter cut the quesadilla into 4 strips. Repeat the same with the rest of the tortillas.
- Serve with salsa!